Big news, music lovers! Musicnotes has teamed up with forScore, the top-selling sheet music management app for iOS, in an exclusive partnership to provide you with access to your Musicnotes sheet music purchases within forScore’s iOS apps.
Available now with forScore and forScore mini, you can access your Musicnotes arrangements and add them directly to your forScore library. Enjoy instant access to your high-quality Musicnotes arrangements in a class-leading sheet music management app with no trade-offs among quality, resolution, or size.
Give it a try! Adding your Musicnotes account to forScore is fast, easy and secure. Here’s how to easily import your Musicnotes sheet music into the forScore app so you can continue having your Musicnotes sheet music available to you anywhere.
How to import Musicnotes sheet music into forScore
1. Once you’ve created an account at Musicnotes.com, open forScore and tap the center of the screen to show the main control bar.
2. Open the tools menu (toolbox icon) and choose Services.
3. Tap Musicnotes in the list of “Services” and a prompt to log in will appear. Enter your Musicnotes login credentials here.
4. After your successful login, a list of purchased content will appear.
5. Tap on a song to download.
- Tap the sort button (three lines) at the bottom of the panel to sort by different metadata.
- Drag the panel downward to refresh the file list.
- Tap Edit to either manually select multiple files manually, or tap the checkmark button to select all. Then, tap the download button (cloud icon) to download the selection.
6. Enjoy playing your Musicnotes sheet music!
If you are a first-time forScore user and there is no content in your forScore library, click the note icon in the upper-left and select Add Scores from Musicnotes.com, then continue from step 3 above.