Celebrate the holidays in style by playing your Musicnotes sheet music on a brand new iPad Pro!
We pride ourselves on providing musicians with an unparalleled sheet music experience, and we’re giving away a 12.9″ iPad Pro so you can take your entire Musicnotes sheet music library anywhere!
The iPad Pro is the ideal device for your sheet music. Its large screen makes viewing and marking your music a breeze, and its anti-reflective and clever light sensor makes it perfect for any stage! Our Sheet Music Player for iOS is the perfect companion for your shiny new iPad Pro. You can easily shop over 300,000 officially licensed sheet music arrangements, organize your music into folders and set lists, listen to your digital sheet music with playback, instantly transpose scores, markup and highlight your sheet music, and much more.
Take your performance to the next level by winning a free iPad Pro, and let the giveaway fun begin!
Apple 12.9″ iPad Pro (Late 2018 – 3rd Gen, 64GB, Wi-Fi Only, Space Gray):
- Submit entries in the embedded Rafflecopter Giveaway below
- Enter in all 5 ways to gain the maximum amount of entries
- Enter before 11:59 pm CDT on December 17th, 2019
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you cannot see the giveaway above, please CLICK HERE to enter.
We will announce the winner on this post within 7 days of the contest’s completion. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Apple 12.9″ iPad Pro (Late 2018, 64GB, Wi-Fi Only, Space Gray)’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 11/29/2019 at 12:00 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/17/2019 at 11:59 PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Musicnotes (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, Musicnotes will receive an affiliate commission. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."