Summer 2021 has nearly completely come and gone, but we’re still left with some incredible music! There were so many exciting releases that ultimately became unofficial “Songs of the Summer.” We wanted to feature a few of those hits here, including music from artists like Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Olivia Rodrigo, Måneskin, and more.
Of course, we can’t include every song, so if you’re looking for the sheet music for another one of your favorites, just head to our website!
So sit back and reminisce with some of the top songs of the summer, in alphabetical order:
“Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran
“Beggin'” by Måneskin
“Butter” by BTS
“good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo
“Kiss Me More” by Doja Cat ft. SZA
“Levitating” by Dua Lipa
“Lost Cause” by Billie Eilish
“MONTERO (Call Me by Your Name)” by Lil Nas X
“Peaches” by Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar & Giveon
“t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l” by Willow ft. Travis Barker
Here a few more titles that kept us singing and dancing throughout the summer!
- “Beautiful Mistakes” by Maroon 5 & Megan Thee Stallion
- “Best Friend” by Saweetie feat. Doja Cat
- “Cover Me in Sunshine” by Pink & Willow Sage Hart
- “Higher Power” by Coldplay
- “Leave the Door Open” by Silk Sonic
- “Mr. Perfectly Fine” by Taylor Swift
- “Solar Power” by Lorde
- “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd