Living through a global pandemic certainly takes us on a roller coaster of emotions!
Unsettling headlines, cancellations, adjusting to a new normal, witnessing the suffering in our communities: All of these things take a toll. The world is heavy and uncertain.
But, through all of this, there are constant reminders of the goodness of humanity. There are glimmers of hope and signs of better times ahead.
If you’re one to turn to the piano to get you through these times, this list is for you. We’ve found ten songs that capture the uncertainty that fills the world and ten more to remind us that it’s going to be okay.
10 Songs About Uncertainty:
- “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by U2
- “Don’t Know Why” by Norah Jones
- “Into the Unknown” from Frozen, Arr. Patrik Pietschmann
- “Blowin’ In The Wind” by Bob Dylan
- “Stayin’ Alive” by The Bee Gees, Arr. Francesco Parrino
- “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It” by REM
- “Help!” by The Beatles
- “Jesus Take The Wheel” by Carrie Underwood
- “Level Of Concern” by Twenty One Pilots, Arr. TutorialsByHugo
- “So Far Away” by Carole King
10 Songs To Remind You That It Will Be OK
- “Don’t Worry ‘Bout A Thing” by Stevie Wonder, Arr. Jennifer Eklund
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley
- “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
- “What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong, Arr. Dietmar Steinhauer
- “It’s Gonna Be Okay” by The Piano Guys
- “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin, Arr. HDpiano
- “Livin’ On A Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers